Back in April, 2013, I worked on a post that I never published, for some reason.
I look back at it, and it's almost surreal :) Nothing much has changed since then, except that...too much has changed!
I love how it has references to almost everything that's special to me in my life even right now, especially the friends and the places! So, here it goes:
10 Things I did Last Month
1. Spent some time with my pet cat, and my camera.
2. Designed and made this DIY lantern with some steel wire and post-it notes. Mood lighting for my room!
3. Did a photoshoot on the building terracce.
4.Spent some time in our vacation home with family.
5.Welcomed in the bright sunshine. Hola Summer!
6.Excitedly received this parcel from Precious You, I won a giveaway at The Fashion Flite! Everything about it was beautiful, the earrings, the package, and the cute little note!
7. Went for a lunch date in town.
8. Reminisced about old friends. Dug out old pictures and edited them...I'm an obsessive compulsive photo editor, by the way.
9.Grabbed a coffee at the newly opened Starbucks with a friend. I love the way Starbucks in India has a whole new luxury brand identity, as opposed to the regular-street-corner-cofeeshop look abroad
10. Booked tickets to this place. I'm going next week to attend a dear friend's wedding! So excited, have to get busy planning some Indian traditional outfits soon!
Hope you'll had a lovely week!