There's a reason I call this my dream college outfit. That is because, it is, well, a dream. My everyday college look consists of washed denim pants, a plain tee, my trusty crocs(I am guilty) and a handbag. It differs from my dream college outfit for the following reasons:
1. I am lazy
2. I haven't found my perfect backpack yet.
3. I cannot let go of stuff. (In this case, my croc chappals.)
4. Wearing skirts is a risk that takes a completely new dimension when you're in the nation's premier geeky institute.
Here are the hazards I face everyday because I am not wearing my dream college outfit, and wearing the normal crap mentioned above:
1.My denims get wet knee downwards(Thanks to the monsoon) and NEVER get dry.
2. Wearing chappals gives me a fine splatter of mud at the back of my aforementioned denims.
3.My shoulder is on the verge of dislocation because of lugging my laptop(which weighs as much a dog) on one shoulder.
4. Plain tees are pretty cool, no hazard found.
So what is your dream college outfit this season?